-1.5 oz. St. Germain liqueur
-2 oz. sparkling wine or champagne
-Club soda or sparkling water
1. Fill a Collins glass with ice and St. Germain liqueur.
2. Add in sparkling wine or champagne.
3. Top off with club soda or other sparkling water as desired.
4. Garnish with a lemon twist or wedge and serve.
* This drink can be made for a group by multiplying the measurements.
Recipe courtesy of Elliott Schaum, who is a spirits expert with Goody Goody, a Dallas-based liquor store with locations in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and Longview. The store is celebrating its 50th anniversary as a Texas company this year.