– 1.5 oz. Hendrick’s Gin
– 5 oz. lime juice
– 5 oz. raspberry simple syrup*
Combine all ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake well and pour into a glass and garnish with fresh raspberries.
*Raspberry Simple Syrup Yields 1 gallon
– 1 gallon water
– 14 oz. raspberry jam
– 8 tbsp. sugar
1. Combine all ingredients into a large sauce pan and let simmer on low heat for about 12 minutes.
2. Cover and let steep for about 10 minutes.
3. Strain the syrup and let cool.
4. Place in bottles to preserve and use as needed.
Recipe courtesy of Dagar's Catering, an Austin-based company that has served fine foods since 1952.